Balkan Holidays www.balkanholidays.co.uk is debuting a brand new programme of special interest holidays to Central and Eastern Europe for 2016 featuring Macedonia* as a new destination and visiting 12** different countries in total.
The new ‘Discovery’ brochure offers Lakes and Mountains, Escorted Tours, River and Adriatic Cruises, Walking and Golf Holidays.
Two river cruises on the Danube, plus walking tours to the Dubrovnik Islands and Julian Alps, are all new tours from the operator for next year.
Other highlights include:
- Six coach tours, visiting ten countries, including “The Best of the Balkans” tour
- Four Adriatic Cruises in Croatia
- Two new destinations – Lake Ohrid in Macedonia and Plitvice Lakes in Croatia, both popular UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Croatia Island Hopping from Dubrovnik or Split
- Golfing Breaks in Slovenia and Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Mountains discovery packages
- A good variety of two centre, tailor made holiday combinations in most countries
- Added-value items including free excursions, free walking tours and deals in many hotels
- Scheduled & low-cost flights from 17 UK Airports
- Three, seven, ten, 11 & 14 night packaged stays and tailor made holidays
Celebrating 50 years in 2016 as a tour operator to Eastern Europe, Balkan Holidays has charter flights departing from 17 UK regional airports, with low flight supplements.
“We have launched this brochure due to a high demand for special interest holidays to the Balkans region,” said Chris Rand, Sales and Marketing Manager, Balkan Holidays.
“We have taken the popular cruises, tours and walking holidays, from our existing summer programme and added many new itineraries, plus Macedonia as a new destination for Balkan Holidays,” he added.
The operator will continue to offer beach holidays, accommodation only, flight only, spa & wellness holidays, city breaks and tailor made holidays in the separate Summer 2016 2nd edition brochure to Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro and Slovenia. This is in addition to the Winter Ski and Snowboard Holidays programme to Bulgaria, Slovenia and Romania.
Balkan Holidays flight departures are from: Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster Sheffield, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Humberside, Leeds/Bradford, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich and Stansted.
*Balkan Holidays has 7-night packages to Lake Ohrid, Macedonia, from £448 per person, including return flights from Luton, airport transfers and half-board accommodation at the 3* plus Hotel Lebed.
** The 12 countries featured are: Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Hungary, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Romania, Albania, Serbia, Greece & Austria.
For bookings Tel: 0207 543 5555, or visit www.balkanholidays.co.uk